A Little Bio...

The name's Chelsea. I'm a pretty average person, I think. I like all the usual things like watching movies, surfing the internet, spending time with friends and family, reading a good book, and doing arts and crafts. This is going to be a sporadic and spontaneous record of my thoughts. There's no specific purpose or theme, so be prepared for whatever comes to mind! (=

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Star Light, Star Bright.

I was patrolling the internet the other day, thanks to StumbleUpon!, and I happened upon these little nuggets of joy. I loved her idea so much that I’ve adopted it and made my own jar of “treats” to enjoy. Each one has a little fuzzy inside that’s the perfect pick-me-up on a gloomy day. They’re super fun and easy to make, and they look so adorable sitting in a bowl on my coffee table. I’ll post pics of my own project eventually, but for now you can just enjoy Creative Kismet’s original blog post. Hope you all enjoy as much as I did!  (=

http://blog.creativekismet.com/2011/01/06/little-guiding-stars/

No comments:

Post a Comment